July 10, 2009

A Lizzy-Filled 4th of July Weekend

We were so excited to have Jonathan's sister Lizzy visit from Washington DC for the 4th of July Weekend!! Benjamin was able to meet his auntie Lizzy for the first time!








Look!! I can sit!! All by myself!!




Kind of... oops!


4th of July Family Photo:



Face painting... ;-)


We were able to get Amy to come watch fireworks with us!


Ok, I stole this idea from Michael and Lauren, and thought it was brilliant, I love fireworks, but was so worried about Benjamin's ears! As it was, he seemed to enjoy watching the bright fireworks for the first time!



We'll miss you Lizzy!!!

2 comments:

Mike and Lauren said...

So many cute pictures! I loved the sitting up series haha...Jack's end up like that too! I love that one where he's smiling and sitting up. What a cute little nephew I have. I have to admit I'm quite jealous of time with him, so you better get ready for the fall! I'm glad you guys liked the headphones idea - worked perfect for us!

Jared and Emily said...

Hi! I just saw that you had a blog on facebook. Your little boy is SO adorable! What a cutie!