December 27, 2009

CA Part 3: San Francisco

We stopped by Pier 39 to visit the sea lions:




And took a short cruise in the bay on a catamaran (It was REALLY cold, we were worried about Benjamin!):


You'd think I'd be the one to feed the seagulls, but go figure it was Jonathan who fed this one! And he hung around after that! ;-)


Lombard Street:



Postcard Row (I'm actually proud of this picture, I think it turned out well! And I didn't even have to Photoshop any people out!):


We went to the Aquarium at Golden Gate Park, where Benjamin actually seemed to enjoy watching the penguins:


We saw a really BIG fish:


And some smaller fish!:


As well as an ALBINO crocodile! (Apparently they don't do too well in the wild...) :


View in front of the Bay Bridge:


View from inside Coit Tower:


Alcatraz Island:


USS Pampanito from WWII:



Lizzy, we thought of you when we saw these luxurious accommodations! (Note there is a third row of bottom bunks as well, making beds for 36 in this room) :




This was the best picture we got of the Golden Gate Bridge, it was foggy the whole time we were there:


0 comments: