April 22, 2010

Jack and Benjamin :-) (Again... just get used to it!)

We went grocery shopping, and kuddos to Cielle and everyone out there with TWINS!! I mean, it wasn't THAT bad, but I only had both of them for the afternoon! ;-)


They also spent some time rolling around on this blanket together, which I thought was cute:



So, they were great for most of the afternoon, just happy and playing, but for a good 15 minutes they were all anxious with each other! I'd get them calm and playing and one of them would start screaming, and then the other one, (who had been playing happily) would see the first one screaming, and THEY would start screaming! They kept taking turns getting all upset that the other one was upset! Gosh, poor kiddos. ;-) As I was sitting on the floor holding them both, I looked down and just couldn't resist pausing for a minute to get this picture, aren't I mean? Cause it seriously makes me laugh!! It's just so SAD!! Don't worry, after some loving we got everyone happy again! We love having you come play Jack!! We're going to miss you this summer!!


2 comments:

McKell Schreiner said...

oh my gosh they are so cute! I love benjamin's green shoes too! I'm back in south jordan lets plan something soon! I'd love to see you!

Mike and Lauren said...

Of course that is the picture where they are both looking!! Haha, oh we miss you guys. We can't wait to play soon!! Love you!